225g self raising flour
50g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 level teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 level teaspoon salt
100g strong cheese, half grated, half cubed
6 tablespoons vegetable oil
150g Greek yoghurt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Welsh rarebit muffins
Cook: 20-25 mins
Before you start:
Put on apron
Tie hair back
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
1. Mix together the self-raising flour, plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and mustard powder into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the cheese, oil, yoghurt and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Combine all the ingredients.
4. Divide between the muffin cases in the muffin tin.
5. Place in the oven for 20-25 mins until golden. Remove and cool slightly on a rack.
6. Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!