300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
150g golden caster sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
50g butter (melted)
100g fresh raspberries
100g chopped white chocolate
Raspberry & white chocolate muffins
Cook: 25-30 mins
Before you start:
Put on apron
Tie hair back
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
1. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
3. Crack the egg into a separate bowl and whisk in the vanilla extract, milk and butter.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
5. Add the raspberries.
6. Mix in the chocolate. Take care not to over mix.
7. Spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25-30 minutes until well risen and just firm to the touch.