1 apple, peeled and quartered
Freshly squeezed juice of 1 orange
75g melted butter
300g self raising flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
100g golden caster sugar
handful of sultanas
1 tub soft cheese mixed with 3 tablespoons sugar to make the icing
Cook: 20-25 mins
Before you start:
Put on apron
Tie hair back
Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5
1. Brush a muffin tin with oil. Grate the courgettes and place in a large bowl.
2. Grate the apple into the bowl and add the squeezed orange juice.
3. Break the egg into a bowl and scoop out any bits of shell. Stir the egg and butter into the courgette and apple mix
4. Sieve the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into the bowl. Add the sugar and sultanas.
5. Mix with a spoon until everything is combined, do not worry if it appears lumpy.
6. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin.
7. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes. Cool in the tin and spread each one with the icing