Brie & Caramelised Onion Tarts
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 20-25 mins
Before you start:
Put on apron
Tie hair back
1 pack of puff pastry
1 red onion
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 pack of brie
1. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
3. Finely chop the onions.
4. Melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft.
5. Add the sugar and continue to cook for a further five minutes.
6. On a floured surface, roll the puff pastry into a large rectangle. Divide into 12 equal pieces and place inside the muffin tin.
7. Add a piece of brie to each tart and spoon over the onion.
8. Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.