Apricot & raisin flapjacks
Cook: 30-35 mins
Before you start:
Put on apron
Tie hair back
115g (4oz) sunflower spread
115g (4oz) golden syrup
55g (2oz) soft brown sugar
175g (6oz) rolled oats
55g (2oz) dessicated coconut
55g (2oz) dried apricots, chopped
55g (2oz) raisins
Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4
1. Grease an 18cm (7") square shallow tin.
2. Melt the sunflower spread, syrup and sugar together in a saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Stir in the rolled oats, desiccated coconut, apricots and raisins.
4. Spread the mixture in the prepared tin.
5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180ºC/350ºF/gas mark 4 for 30-35 mins.
6. Cut into 16 pieces and leave in tin until cold.
For a special treat pipe melted chocolate over the top before cutting!